Technical is Technical is accepting guest posts. Please follow the guidelines before sending out the articles for publishing.
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
- Ensure that the content is unique and relevant.
- You can include a maximum of 1 link in the article.
- Ensure that the article length is a minimum of 800 words.
- Provide a proper title, heading, subheading, and add featured images.
- We are happy if you can write on top emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Internet of things, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Blockchain, Digital Transformation, Cloud, etc.
- You can write on any topic but it must be related to technology, for example, smartphones, smart homes, smart cities, smart factories, smart devices/gadgets, TVs, PCs, Games, etc.
- The blog will publish with your author card. You can use it to promote yourself.
- Provide a short author bio with your headshot.
Top 5 benefits of writing guest posts:
- Get Quality Traffic to your sites
- Build Domain and Search Engine Authority
- Build Your Portfolio and Credibility.
- Know What Others Think of You.
- It Helps You Build Your Social Media Profile.
- How to Protect Yourself from Ecommerce Fraudsters
- Software That Speeds up the Recruitment Process
- Unique PPC Ads Cost-Saving Methods: Every Website Owner Must Know!
- Prevent Your Twitter Account from Being Hacked with These Effective Tips
- 6 Steps To Conduct Quora Marketing For Your Online Business
How to Submit Articles?
You can email your articles at [email protected], you can send us the google drive link or a word file, No PDF, please.