Mercedes Service Centre
Mercedes-Benz is ancient in the care units. It has a very long history in the automobile industry. In the current era, most, if not all, houses, you can see a car. Mostly these are the latest cars, but some people still love to get a Mercedes like old faithful wheelers. They feel prestigious and proud of owning such cars. Those owners will be taking outstanding care of their former prestige. This is where we need need to discuss the traits of Successful Mercedes Service Centre.
By the standards, these iconic brands are so profound that they always stand apart. If you think their maintenance cost per annum would be the same as the new car, then you are wrong. If you strictly follow the manufacturer’s scheduled maintenance book the car in Mercedes Service Centre has longevity like anything. Models as before as the 1980s would get very high prices as it returns as a new version.
Salient features of Mercedes maintenance:
We can see the superb advantages of the Service centre. It has a 24*7 Customer Assistance Service. Under this, there is at-least periodic maintenance in the first year after purchase its plan supports in the following matters.
- Mechanical, electrical or accidental breakdown
- Flat battery
- Key problems- Locked keys, lost keys or broken keys
- Puncture, valve or bolt related problems
- Fuel issue – Out of fuel, incorrect or lousy fuel
- Vehicle stuck in traffic
Then there is something else on proposal. The impeccable Mercedes Service centre benefits of this service:
- Complimentary roadside repairs
- Complimentary towing (in any kind of breakdown)
- Complimentary taxi service (up to 50 km)
- Vehicle replacement (mechanical or electrical breakdown)
- Onward/return travel (economy class for passengers legally allowed in the vehicle)
- Hotel accommodation (maximum 3 nights)
- Legal advice and medical coordination as required
Mercedes-Benz is one of the top quality, high-end car manufacturing company. They are ready with a guidebook on maintenance for the longevity of your vehicle. You are the first to know if there are any issues with your car.
Mercedes have many traits, tips related to maintenance from Mercedes Service Centre, like aforesaid and as mentioned below-
3. Hoses and Belts: Timing belt snap or cooling hose burst can waste your day and make you pay handsomely. If hoses look loosen, they need to be changed.
4. Fluids and Filters: Any machine won’t run without oil. We need to have stock of it to change the oil filter and it is for sure no other service center can provide the car parts. Removals of fuel contaminants are also very important after a long run of the car. Hence, both oil and air filter periodic inspection is necessary. Due to heat, engine, and brakes quality can disintegrate the fluids that control the transmission, steering, and brakes. Those levels must be maintained. Annually replace the whole fluid.
5. Tires: Out of tire issues around, 80% are because of less tire pressure flattening the performance. Low pressure will create more wear and friction before the actual life of tires. It also impacts on fuel consumption as higher fuel is needed if low pressured tires are used. It is essential to keep recommended psi pressure in tires.
6. Vehicle Walk Around: Periodic checks on headlights, taillights, reverse light, turn signals, emergency flashers, and brake lights. This will prevent you from inviting the traffic police towards your old faithful, just because of small negligence of yours.
7. Lather on the UV Protection: Keeping the car clean & applying wax to protect from UV rays is a much better idea.
Your car is very precious, and Mercedes-Service Centre takes care of your old faithful with extending full support in both DIY and external service.
Thank you for reading this article, if you have questions or suggestions please comment below.
I am Amelia Varley, a qualified blogger. Here you can see my skills which give you small ideas on understanding all the concepts with different themes. I love to write the blog on different topics, like health, home décor, Automotive, Business, Food, Lifestyle, Finance, Flowers etc.