There are many web hosting providers available in the market. However, not all of them are good. In this article, we will discuss the 5 best web hosting providers that you can consider when looking for a reliable and affordable provider.
What is Web Hosting?
Hosting is the home of your website. If you want to build a website, you will need a platform to host it, that’s exactly what web hosting is. There are several types of web hosting they are as follows:
- Shared Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Cloud Hosting
- Dedicated Server Hosting
Here are the Top 5 web hosting providers which we have reviewed, this guide will help you choose the best hosting providers in today’s time. If have just started blogging and want to learn my tricks and tips you can read it here.
5 Best Web Hosting Providers
Bluehost is known for being one of the most popular web hosting companies, because of its best overall web hosting, customer support, beginner-friendly, and editor choice.
The good thing about Bluehost is they do care for their customers, they provide anytime customer support through chat as well as call.
Here are some advantages that make Bluehost a top-tier choice.
- Interface-Bluehost provides a user-friendly interface. If you have never had a hosting account before Bluehost’s user-friendly interface will hold your hands and guide you in building an amazing website with ease.
- Customer Support-Bluehost provides 24/7 customer support where you can talk to their representatives via phone or using live chat options.
- Performance-Bluehost has one of the fastest loading-time as compared to the other hosting companies. Bluehost is 2.89 seconds on average and also has an average uptime of 99.98% over a year.
- Domain For Free-On signing up you will get a free domain name for 1 year.
Yes, there are some disadvantages and they are as follows.
- Addons In Domain Process-During signup, Bluehost has an aggressive upsell process though one can easily uncheck the addons if not needed.
- Higher Renewal Price-You will have to pay a little more as their free domain renewal price is higher than average.
HostGator is the best value for a dollar web hosting service. HostGator includes on the list of one of the largest and oldest web hosting providers. They offer beyond-measure affordable shared hosting packages for different used websites.
- Free Backup-It provides free weekly automatic backup and restores.
- Storage-One can store as many files as possible based on the requirement.
- Unlimited Bandwidth-You can share as much data you want on your website.
- Firewall-It offers a customized firewall against DDoS attacks.
- High Renewal Charge-Domain name registration and renewal is quite expensive.
- Features-You will only get extra features like security, speed only over the managed WordPress plans.
3. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting is a premium web hosting provider surely not the cheapest in the industry. You get the best value for your money if you are choosing the expensive options like turbo boost or turbo max that’s where the premium custom features are located.
A2 Hosting Pros
- Free Account Migration-If you have a website with another provider still you can buy plans on A2 hosting and it will be transferred free of cost.
- Anytime Moneyback Guarantee-If you cancel your plan within 30 days you will get a full refund and if you cancel after 30 days you will get money back for unused time.
A2 Hosting Cons
- Not The Best For Beginner-If you are a newbie you might get stuck in A2 hosting. It’s not as simple as the other service providers as they won’t be guiding you.
Hostinger comes with a simple and easy-to-use web-hosting infrastructure and they are the cheapest web-hosting providers available in the industry.
- Fast and Secure-They don’t offer complicated and high-tech features. They mainly focus on their performance and deliver fast and secure shared hosting services.
- Value for money-You gets high-performing features at some valuable price.
- Easy WordPress Installation
- -You can install WordPress with ease.
- No Telephone Support-All the other customer support services are great but there is no phone support.
Dreamhost is a web hosting provider that is known for cloud hosting services. It offers simple, easy-to-use, and affordable hosting plans provide enough features to run a decent-sized website smoothly.
- Ideal Average Uptime-They have an ideal average uptime of 99.9%.
- Customer Support-Their support is great with the fast response through chats and email.
- Control Panel Replaces Cpanel-They have a control panel instead of a Cpanel to manage a website.
For the last several months, we have been analyzing and reviewing many web hosting service providers. We have done our research, and collected loads of data to help you choose the best web hosting provider.
- As per our research, If you have a good budget and looking for enhanced website performance we recommend the top-tier web hosting provider- Bluehost
- If you are a newbie and just started a new blog, you can go for one of the cheapest and most widely used web hosting providers available in the market- Hostinger
Gaurav Rathod is a passionate blogger. He is a graduate in Computer Science & Engineering and loves writing about emerging digital technology.