Every industry whether it is IT, Finance, education, or any other are looking for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software which helps them to schedule bots along with bot performance analytics.
The difficult choice is that the preferred software for the organization is suitable for the firm or not. Here is the list of Robotic Process Automation software that reviewers voted best after UiPath RPA.
The automation tool which is popular and preferred over the rest of the tools is UiPath RPA.
The best alternatives based on their preferences, reviews are mentioned in the blog which will further help you to find the best software for your business.
Top 5 Alternatives & Competitors to UiPath RPA
1. Automation Anywhere
Automation anywhere is a global leader of the RPA platform that is specially designed for digital enterprises.
The company delivers an intelligent automation platform that combines RPA, machine learning, analytics and combines this with web-based and cloud-native automation.
This helps the organization to rapidly start and boost up their journey in automation.
The advantages of using Automation anywhere :
- In spite of being resilient eminently flexible software fits well to the small and medium-sized enterprises because of its pliability in its functions, design, and its architectural design.
- The cost of the license appears fair when we try to compare the cost to its benefits, quality, and the list of incorporations and RPA.
The disadvantages are as follows:
Managing hierarchical levels of user allowance provides a convenient way to allow those permissions which the software cant read and then do not function based on your wish of commands which loosens the practicality of apps.
2. Pega Platform
Pega is the giant leader in cloud software for the engagements of customers along with its operational excellence.
The successful and recognized brands are dependent on Pega’s software powered by AI and make it useful for customer interaction on channels and they make sure that the brand names are kept.
Low-code application development in the platform of Pega grants the companies to build an app based on their choices and preferences.
The advantage of using the Pega Platform is:
- Pega is the most fascinating tool which helps us to build modern technology and acrobatic applications without any complicated coding.
The disadvantage of Pega Platform is :
- Initially while shifting from another platform the developers and their teams find it difficult to understand the patterns and command behaviours on Pega.
- The price for the purchase of Pega is a little high which sometimes appears inconvenient for the developers.
3. WinAutomation by Softomotive
WinAutomation which is given by Softomotive is the best desktop automation tool in the world that provides a robust, compact and easy windows-based approach for building software robots.
This software helps in bringing the RPA on your desktop which allows you to automate routine and continuous tasks.
The advantages of WinAutomation :
- Doing the same task, again and again, appears boring to everyone
- WinAutomation makes the work more easy and it is the prominent tool for desktop automation.
- Software is easy to use and its functionality cannot be doubted.
- The software is the perfect match for the newcomers as well as RPA developers.
- The data scraping feature which is provided in the software works faster and the performance which is extremely good cannot get denied.
The disadvantages of WinAutomation:
- Cloud support is not available to remotely access the robots.
- Though the Data scraping feature works faster it does require knowledge to access it completely.
- Tutorial guides provided by the company are not updated according to the upgradations in the software.
- The cost of the software might be expensive for some but it is worth spending on it.
4. Blue Prism
Blue Prism introduced RPA which is the most successful digital workforce and is also known as the most secured and trusted RPA platform in the public sector market.
The RPA market continues to flourish rapidly, driving different approaches for different customer scenarios.
The advantages of Blue prism are :
- It includes almost everything which can get automated.
- The way it holds the web-based applications and Google drive appears as the best part.
- Blue prism is a saviour while facing the challenges in Google sheet.
- It is cost-friendly as well and the developers find it more useful.
The disadvantages of Blue prism are:
- There are no disadvantages other than log management.
- Many times developers find it difficult to work and manage the logs.
- But the customer service of the blue prism is providing a fix in the latest version which solves the problem.
5. Nintex RPA
Nintex RPA is the most convenient way to develop and run automated tasks for our organization.
Nintex RPA has time to first value whether it is working on the existing bots or developing new bots from the trash.
Bots are made without any coding which makes it easy for the noncoders to develop such bots.
The advantages of Nintex RPA are :
- It diminishes the repetitive actions of the work and the direction of the actual production.
- It is 100% safe because the load can easily be compensated with the company’s profits during the peak period whereas other end users can lose their job.
- This is the perfect tool that focuses on the minimization and duplication of work and production.
The disadvantages of Nintex RPA are :
- The Nintex RPA is quite expensive and when there are problems with the whole system. Automation will devastate the process.
- If the backup gets lost it becomes a tedious task for the developers to bring it back.
It can be made clear that the UiPath RPA has many alternatives but it remains the first choice whenever it comes to choosing the software.
The reviews along with the advantages and disadvantages are provided here which helps the developers and the companies to choose the best option for them.
Parth Patel is a serial entrepreneur and CEO of SyS Creations. He has mastered RPA Development. Operating the IT Infrastructure of SMEs and startups keeps him on his toes and his passion for helping others keeps him motivated.